Ms. V's Barataria Shrimp and Mirliton Soup
- 4-6 poached and peeled mirlitons, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped fine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 tsp. Thyme
- 1/2tsp. Veron’s Garlic Seasoning
- Dash Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. Gravy flour
- 1 lb. chopped shrimp
- 1 cup pepper cheese
- Salt to taste
- First, in a deep pot,
- cover mirlitons with water and bring to boil.
- Reduce to medium and continue until large fork pierces through easily.
- Drain water and allow to cool.
- Then slice in half length-wise, remove seed, peel and cut into medium size cubes.
- In the meantime,
- sauté chopped onions and celery in vegetable oil until soft.
- Pour in chicken stock and bring to slow boil,
- add cubed mirliton,
- cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- add milk, cream and butter to the soup while continuing to stir to avoid sticking.
- Reduce fire and add all seasonings, shrimp, flour, and cheese.
- When all ingredients are blended, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with French Bread.
Viagra Compare Prices Buy Sublingual Cialis From Canada Order Pfizer Viagra With Mastercard Purchase Generic Cialis Sublingual National Pet Pharmacy Order Viagra Worldwide Generic Valium No Prescription Lexapro Generic German Remedies Cialis Cialis Wholesale Online Cialis Wholesale Online Order Proviron Kamagra Oral Jelly Sachets Cost Viagra Cialis Cialis And Levitra Together Nolvadex Side Effects Steroids Cheap Ultram Prescription How Much Is Viagra At Walgreens Male Viagra Cream Male Viagra Cream